segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

Ying Yang


Baby I use to look so independent
It's me and the sun upon our heads
and a bight place for sunglasses

And I use to look enough for myself
Like I don't care what you feel
I must say It's a half true

But it's when the nights come erlier
and the days rise up so gray
that I miss you next to me

It's when it falls so cold
that I miss your hot chest
I won't say it much loud
But I miss you half of time

Forget my words if the sky is clear
everything I need is a little bit of speed
there's no place for feellings in the wind

What did you though I was?
I can have your warm with some alcohol
And a dancy underground music

But sometimes when the beat stops
It’s strange don’t having your shoulders to hang in
And I notice that noise and drinks are not enough

It’s when it rains and the world looks serious
That I miss you wet with me
I won't say it much loud
But I miss you half of time

I got a bad deal with our unfinished past
Guess I’ll never decide if It’s a good idea to end it
Cuz Honey, I can’t decide if I love you
Or if my freedom is a better busyness

But half time I do love you, and miss you
And the other part I’m spending my time getting crazy
There are two souls inside this body
I’ll tell you when one of them die


Nenhum comentário: