terça-feira, 15 de novembro de 2011

After-battles Thoughts




I am a warrior. Bet it.
It doesn't matter how big or how many fights you have won. I am a warrior.
I have a long sword, and time is teaching me who disembowel with it.
I am losing fear of killing.

I am a fighter.Trust it.
Battles have drag some people away, and I'm slowly inuring it
Wounds kill. If they don't, you will be healed.
I got that. I stand up. I move on.

I walk through high lands. I touch the sky.
I see heads from above, beyond emotions and feelings.
I get hurt, I get harder and farer.
You won't see weak swordmen of gone days.

I myself can't see them.
Each step on is a new me. I learn to don't look back.
Behind is woe, regret, victories and defeats.
God knows what is for comming.

So, I better sharpen my blade.
It shall be more and more useful till the golden days
Head up, fell the wind, and carpe diem.
Because I am a warrior, and battles come and battles go.

Nenhum comentário: