quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Abstract being


You have no home, you are in the air
or maybe it's my head flying instead
and there, above, I wonder the colour of your eyes
cuz it seems to be changing everytime

You have no name, or maybe I just forgot
or maybe I never said, or maybe I never will
because the time is a strange thing
when things are all about my ghost

You have no soul, you have no hot body
Or it's just my eyes, unable to see it burn
Or it's just my eyes, that see it more than real
tell me about your point of view

You have no voice, although I hear a breath
one diamond that you are calling me
behind this fucking mortal silence
I'll keep quiet and I shall listen

You have no face, I guess it's me who drew it
There in my mind you look so perfect
but I'm unable to trace your lips
I'm unuable to put you to exist

Nenhum comentário: