domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

Observer

I've been try to be perfect times and times
That I think I was born to be the best friend
I take care to understand you
I whisper the words to they seem softer, to dont hurt you
Whitout to know that you'd think in my arms as a shelter
as a friend and invisible shelter

I walked to much in this way,
that today I know I cant return
and I know I cant take curves
It wouldn't be me if I did that
By the way, It woudln't be the "me" you use to know

Then I'm here, consolating you
say what you should or shouldn't to do
Already knowing you wont do with me
I'm observing, and only this
my life goes through my mind
And I see I've never lived

I just put a bit of my life in the others' life
And hope I could live through them
So silly, now I know the heart doesn't beat out the body
It's just a question of time to be bloodless
So it's better to give you the impulse you need

Even knowing that's what is killing me
It's better if you remember me as a good than simply forget

Nenhum comentário: