terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2008

Mono =]

Lock window in a sunny day

Three kids playin’ that ball again

The music aloud here rockin’ the walls

Can´t hear the sound of out

 

I’m writing to talk with myself

The only one remains to hear

The better one to understand

I’m always here to say I am

 

So much time without invitations

Don’t you ever think I’m the lone one at the window?

 

I see no problem dancing this song alone in this night (be Mono)

I am enough

Space, my moves without nobody to prevent

Just let me roll (just let me in peace)

 

Claustrophobic but

I still prefer you keep

Yourself a mile of distance of me

Than be locked right here

 

You can lose your time

Talking about that lone guy

Ah, I don’t give a damn

And I ain’t change

 

You all guess my life is monotone (all you are so wrong)

When will you understand I don’t need your way to smile?

Nenhum comentário: