segunda-feira, 11 de março de 2013

Your dirty game


You had enough
you had enough of my attemption
you had enough of my behavior exceptions
You had enough of me on my knees

You need a little bit more
You need a little of my silence
you need my face without a smile
and maybe some angry on my eyes

I told you I wasn't nothing special
So why did I act like you were?
You got those hot body and sweet words
It's fine, but baby, so do I

you'll have a little bit more of that lord that excites you
No smile, no words and careless
The good boy is there inside
But he's tired of being your toy

You had enough of my soul
And my mistake was showing it so easily
You better not to think that you have me at hand
even though you had it all to get me once

I'm not that fragile, honey
So don't keep you head held high
Like you're better than me
I can lead out from that sky deep into a hell

instead having you in my arms
that is ecxatly what I've been offering to you
You could just say yes or no, but you played with me
Now you had enough of me, and I'm gonna start my turn


Nenhum comentário: