segunda-feira, 4 de agosto de 2008

em ingles pra kebra a rotina =) (se kiser a tradução fala cgm)

Metal in South, black clothes to contrast
A blind door between us let us play fairly
But I never though I’d go so deep in this game
Too late when you say it’s a long time to wait

Mask in North, letters and confessions
Sweet words and feelings to built my imaginary world
My missing place, unreachable, that’s falling apart
Right after you say it’s a long time to wait

You say you are not leaving me behind
You tell you aren’t saying no to what you feel
You explain you are just seeing the true
And you are so right, it’s a long time to wait

It’s a long time to wait
You will forget me
You are not ready
We are not ready

Silence in South, a seek pounding inside this chest
A measured beat of a clock lost where time has no matter
It could stop which difference it does? You aren’t near enough to perceive
And till it be, it’s a long time to wait

Paralyze in North, a lost sight to horizon
I’m trying to see a thing long over my range, it’s useless
But you have said me “what matter the maps?”
Even I was anywhere else, It’s a long time to wait

Your problem is time
My problem is space
No matter what happen
We are not ready

Um comentário:

Mah disse...

Eu fiquei sem palavras depois que li isso. . . NOSSA.