terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011


Challenge accepted

Tonight, midnight, mean entrance

Take your Taurus with full ammo

Tonight it’s kill or die.

Stay all day planning your best tactics

Imagine all your moves before doin’em

Drink a dose of cheap whisky

Take your boots and go to hell

Right on time, there I am

Under the lamp with gun at hand

What do you see? I don’t pretend

Come on, lead us to end

And if I hesitate

Go ahead and target to my heart

You wont be able to hurt it even more

Then prepare your mercy shot

And make sure it’s real stopped

Don’t leave a duelist alive

Don’t let my blood on move

It’s dangerous with all my thoughts

And a second from the trigger

I wont hesitate twice.

You look so courageous from distance

I wanna see you kill me looking to my eyes

Nenhum comentário: