terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

Lumberjack


Why did you enter my life? To make me taste happiness and then put it away from me? Why did you put so much dimes on me? To make me believe in us?

Look at me now. I’m still believing in our future, but which future?

I’m feeding myself with memories, but memories can’t make a body stay up.

Why did you said me to wait? Why did you said me to forget you after?

Why did you lie to me?

You must response for all the feelings you make people feel. It’s so easy to create love and then don’t be there to see when it crushes.

I feel as a dirty dog in a corner waiting for a piece of meat. My eyes have the same supplication. Can’t you see I say the truth?

Can’t you see I’m dying here?

I’d do anything for you. I planned one thousand possible happy endings for us, but I never stop to think about a bad one. I can’t survive this sad end.

I took months to understand how much I love you. Don’t ask me to learn to forget you in few days.

Don’t ask me to learn to forget you someday.

Broken loves never end. We keep a whole life asking ourselves how would it be in the end. Broken loves are only buried. Broken loves are still seeds.

Just give it a drop of water, and you will surprise when you see the tree reaching the sky.

You’ve got a seed buried six feet under my skin, inside my heart.

Too bad it’s lost in a endless desert now.

Maybe the water never comes.

Nenhum comentário: