domingo, 17 de julho de 2011

If...


If I had a chance, our thing would never get the end

I’d have no reason to regret; I’d have a warm hug to rest in

If you’d forgive me, I’d still have a reason to laugh

I’d still have something to believe, I’d still be alive

And if we’d have a new beginning, I have a thousand better acts

If I knew the end, I’d never let it comes

If I could talk, I’d make sure you know me, the true me

And if I could touch, I’d crave every feeling in my mind forever

Can you forgive one hundred mistakes of a lost heart?

Can you go back in time and forget everything?

Or maybe can you give that smell and my smile back?

You know me too early, you were my first try

With you, I was always walking through an unknown path

An unknown and no turning back path

Can you let me travel again?

Just one ride, one ride and we’d go so far

Too far to be found, too far to be found

Now we are too far to be found.

We took different ways.

I just pray for a junction somewhere beyond my view.

Nenhum comentário: